Wallace Rockhole is a Western Aranda Aboriginal Community located 120kms west of Alice Springs along the James Range.
Location: Wallace Rockhole is on the Urana Land Trust 25kms along
the James Range and 40kms to the West MacDonnell Ranges. 110 kms west
of Alice Springs, it forms part of the Ljirapinta Ward.
In 1877 the Lutheran Mission opened up Hermannsburg Mission and ran
a large cattle station to support the mission and the Aboriginals up to
1983 when the station was divided in to 5 blocks and handed back to the